Sunday, November 20, 2011

Traveling

It's been an interesting few months.

For those unaware, I have been living in Moscow, Russia for the past 3 months, as a volunteer for the International Language Program.

Now, I know that I'm terrible at blogging, but even I must acknowledge that having this blog and not updating it while I was in Russia is kind of ridiculous. I can't say that I didn't have time, because I did, and I can't say that the thought never occurred to me, because it did, and I ignored it.

So now, with only one month left in Russia, I have come to a decision: twice a week, I will write a post, complete with stories, pictures, and otherwise. Most likely, this will be on Tuesday and Thursday nights - maybe Saturday if I forget one day. I am committing myself to this, because I feel that it's the best way to tell the world what I've been up to (not that the world especially wants to know....but whatever).

So here it is: my commitment. I will begin on Thursday.

So.....come again then. Hopefully, I will have remembered.

And so, with that said -

Da svedanya, and onwards.

No comments: