Friday, August 13, 2010

Respect me because I art.

You know, I have heard that some people firmly believe that procrastination is the key to failure and that all procrastinators wind up as hobos on the street or something.

I, on the other hand, believe that procrastination is the key to all happiness and if you just shove your conscious (or however you spell it) to the side and play another hour or three of Half-Life 2, you will be very successful and probably will become famous.

This must be so. I will MAKE it so.

So, in case you haven't caught on already, I am a hopeless and lazy procrastinator who has issues with commitment. More specifically, commitment to my personal goal of ALWAYS WRITING IN MY FREAKIN' BLOG EVERY WEEK!!!!

'Cause, you know, people only read blogs that update. And I am a very lonely, lonely soul who wants to be loved, so I need to buck up and go forth and DO to attain!!!

There. I have made my declaration.

Have a cookie.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, it looks delicious. I'm afraid I might accidentally lick the screen which would be gross so I must leave this blog immediately.

BTW where did you go on facebook!?

GerunKnarlson said...

Ah, Facebook. That awe-inspiring epitome of social contact.

Sigh.

They kicked me off. For the THIRD time. Just up and (shoop!) disabled my account.

I must not be up to their standards of awesomeness or something.....

Anyways, I've pretty much given up on Facebook, so it looks like I'm back to being an antisocial hermit. Yay! Freedom and love!