Sunday, July 4, 2010

Well, well, well.....blogs ARE like diaries. aren't they? That must be why I am so phenomenally bad at retaining them.

Well, at any rate - I have had this blog for something like 3 years, and am just now getting into this whole 'blogging' thing. I have had a sort-of blog on Nerdfighters.com that I have been writing off and on, and which I will still occasionally pop in and add little tidbits to every now and again. If you happen to be a Nerdfighter (if you don't know what that is, check it out - it's awesome), then you should definitely go and look me up. Yup. Do me that little favor. It makes me feel loved. :3

But now, I come to my plan - my ultimate, AMAYZING plan that will knock your socks off. If you wear socks, that is. If not, I feel sorry for your toes. (bad joke)

At any rate, I'm going to actually try to blog here at least once a week. The reason for this is that I am making plans to become considerably more active on the Internet, as I am.........

*********PUBLISHING A WEBCOMIC***********

Yes! For my senior project this school year, I am going to be writing, drawing and publishing a full-color webcomic that I have been planning for the past two years, and which I have written approximately 20 pages of, and of which I have completed about 2 pages. It takes about 8 hours (max) to fully draw out, ink, and color one page. And I still have yet to figure out how to transfer a hand-inked page in order to color on Photoshop.....

But ANYWAY, this is going to be a real challenge for me, as I am a hopeless procrastinator. But I am determined! I shall persevere!

So, what does a blog have to do with all this? Well, it just seems like a good idea. A blog and a webcomic go very well together. Some blogs ARE webcomics, as a matter of fact...

But I rant! This just seems like an excellent idea. I am really looking forward to it.

So, I guess this means that I am actually going to try and entice more readers! ('entice' sounds uncomfortably close to 'seduce', for some reason) Oh, this is going to be so much fun.....

Well, that's it for now, I suppose. I'll see if I can actually STICK to my goal this time....

No comments: